Natural Fiber Reinforced Plastic Composites(NFRC)
What is Natural Fiber Reinforced Plastic Composites
- Natural Fibers
Natural Fiber Reinforced composites (NFRC) is environmental friendly material produced by disposed biomass and polymers. It is 100% recyclable and has no substances toxic to humans. Depending on the final products, the biomass content varies between 20~80%.
Recycle of disposed biomass
Reduction in plastic resins
- Reduction in CO2
- There is no toxic substance to human included.
- It is 100% recyclable.
- It provides luxurious surface texture and appearance.
- It is similar or superior to conventional plastics.
- It can be applied to different products.
- Moisture content of the compound is the lowest in South Korea and
the product quality is stable.
PP, PE, ABS, PS, ASA,EVA, TPE, PLA, PMMA, PVC etc.