Wood Plastic Composite(WPC) is eco-friendly new material produced by recycling particles from lumber and compound with thermoplastic resins. Doil’s WPC only uses FSC-certified wood flour, 100% recyclable and has no toxic substances to human. Also, it can be widely applied from extrusion, injection to blow-molding products. Depending on the final products, wood content may vary from 20% to 80%.
Recycle of disposed materials
Reduction in plastic resins
- Wood Flour
- Reduction in CO2
Advantages of Doil’s WPC
- There is no substances toxic to human.
- It is 100% recyclable.
- FSC Certified wood flour is used.
- It provides luxurious texture and appearance.
- It has physical properties similar to conventional plastics.
- It can be applied to different products.
- Water-resistance, weatherability and mothproof properties are outstanding.
- Moisture content of the compound is the lowest in South Korea and
the product quality is stable.
PP, PE, ABS, PS, ASA,EVA, TPE, PLA, PMMA, PVC etc.
- Extrusion molding
- Injection molding
- Blow molding
- 3D filament